Who we are

A little of our history

1970 -The Brazilian company PQM partners with Belgian company Solvay and with British company Laporte, creating the Interox Group.
   
1974 -Set-up of the first unit for production of hydrogen peroxide in the city of Santo André, São Paulo State (Brazil).   
    
1988 -The plant in Curitiba, Paraná State (Brazil), becomes operational.
   
1992 -Solvay S.A. acquired a 100% shareholding equity from Laporte in hydrogen peroxide and persalts (sodium perborate and sodium percarbonate). As a result of such acquisition, 70% of Peróxidos do Brasil’s shares is held by Solvay do Brasil, and the remaining 30% is held by PQM.

Currently headquartered in the city of Curitiba, Paraná state (Brazil), Peróxidos do Brasil occupies an area of 240 thousand square meters and has nearly 140 direct employees.



A business in constant evolution
The success of Peróxidos do Brasil is credited to the key commitments that guide our activities, i.e.: supplying high quality technological solutions; providing customized service and developing special projects for our customers.

We also provide renowned quality services such as:

  • Chemical essays in our own laboratory;
  • Physical and mechanical essays in partnership with specializing entities;
  • Testes microbiológicos em parceria com laboratórios especializados;
  • Microbiological testing in partnership with specializing laboratories;
  • Application flowcharts;
  • Supply automated dosing systems and people training for use, handling and storage of products.


Unique customers, customized services

Unique and qualified services
Peróxidos do Brasil is supported by a high quality sales team knowledgeable about the
market and able to provide technical information on products while supporting and
suggesting new solutions to the business of our customers.

Distribution network and order tracking 
Peróxidos do Brasil operates in the capital cities of the Latin American countries and in
the main cities of Brazil, through an extensive network of distributors. This way, orders are delivered swiftly in 24-hour tracking by GPS, which ensures ongoing information and security.

Assistance for installation, storage and emergency services
Peróxidos do Brasil’s team is well trained to meet the needs of each customer, and to provide
support for installation, storage, handling and application of products.

Peróxidos do Brasil Ltda

Rua João Lunardelli, 1301 - CIC 
Curitiba - PR - 81460-100 
Tel.: 55 (41) 3316-5200 

For further information, call: +55 41 3316-5200