Hydrogen peroxide is a colorless liquid at room temperature, whose chemical formula is H2O2. It's a powerful and effective oxidant, with the advantage of being environmentally correct, because it decomposes in oxygen and water. It has a wide range of applications in many areas, among them:
- Food and beverage disinfection, aseptic packaging
- Leather and hides
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Personal use products and cosmetics
- Plasticizers and polymers
- Pulp and paper
- Soaps and detergents
To discover all applications click here.
To discover all materials that are compatible with hydrogen peroxide, click here.
Our hydrogen peroxide product line:
Available in the concentrations of 35, 50, 60 and 70%, the Interox line is subdivided in the line 10 and line 20.
The line 10 has a higher degree of purity when compared to line 20.
Available in the concentrations of 27.5 , 35 and 50% , the IX line is used in bleaching and disinfection processes that require food grade, such as:
- Technology adjuvant in the process of bleaching of maw, calf's foot jelly, tripe and gelatin; microbiocide agent in the process of production of starch, gelatin and paper;
- Disinfectant for the food, paper and pulp, sugar and alcohol, textile, laundries and hide industries.
Disinfectant for Aseptic Packaging for food products.